Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday!

So yesterday finished my first full week of being a first grade teacher.  I have to say I am getting the hang of it!

Earlier this week we created framed pictures of something our families love to do together.  They turned out very cute :)


The one thing that I LOVED yesterday was working on our heart project.  I got this fantastic idea from Mrs. Carroll, I will be posting some pics of some completed hearts soon.  These hearts are full of things they love or enjoy doing.  I am going to back them on a fun color and laminate!  This will be a writing helper, if they ever "have nothing to write about!"  LOVE!

The best part of this time was the worship!  Yes, that's right!  I turned on Christian contemporary and worship music, if they knew the song they were singing right along!  I even had Z raise his hand to share with me that the current song was from "his church" he was stoked!  This totally made my day!!!!





This week we also started our "Celebrity of the Week".  Our first one was Mrs. Fender, our classroom aid...whom I LOVE!  She is amazing!  This fun idea of creating stars at the end of each week also came from Mrs. Carroll.  So CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment