Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Made Me Smile!


Totally made my day today!!!!  On Tuesdays and Thursdays I drop to only half my class because of computer class.  During that time the kiddos D.E.A.R. (drop everything and read)!  They LOVE reading together.  But today was an over the top, make me so proud type of day.  Almost all of my students decided to get their Bibles out.  They worked together to pick a book to read.  They all wanted to work together...TOGETHER people!!!!  I heard them reading different verses about how God wants us to forgive each other not just once and how John the Baptist was beheaded...the conversation wrapped within these verses was hilarious.  Gasps and no ways!  Folks this made my day!  My kiddos chose to take their Bibles out and read together.  Such a blessed day!

Oh, and my report cards are finished!!!!

Good night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment